Friday, January 12, 2007

Var bara tvungen...

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.

Will it be ok? La Belle Et La Bete
How are you feeling today? How I slang dang
How do your friends see you? In the morning
Will you get married? You take my breath away
What is your best friend’s theme song? Phenomena
What is the story of your life? Twiggy Twiggy
What was high school like? Art Bitch
How can you get ahead in life? The bitter end
What is the best thing about your friends? I'm lonely (but I ain't that lonely yet)
What is tonight going to be like? I want to be your man
What is in store for the remainder of this weekend? The infanta
What song describes you? Blue orchid
To describe your grandparents? Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken
How is your life going? Pass this on
What song will they play at your funeral? Meeting Paris Hilton
How does the world see you? What is it now
Will you have a happy life? Wishbone
What do your friends really think of you? Keep your love
Do people secretly lust after you? Broken boy soldier
How can I make myself happy? On the radio
What should you do with your life? Tears for affairs
Will you ever have children? October, first account

No comments: